Are your automotive assembly parts being tracked?
Are your plant floor devices providing you the data you need to succeed?
Versona Systems has a rich history with the automotive industry. Many of our employees have been working in the industry for decades, some 30 years or more. Our experience is primarily centered in manufacturing plants at both the OEMs as well as with their tier one suppliers.
Our real-time, plant floor solutions can be found in automotive assembly plants (body, paint, trim, final, and storage lots), power train plants, stamping plants, and suppliers. Our team supports these demanding clients in a variety of ways.
We have developed and implemented mission-critical, plant floor applications which are used globally including specially designed and/or configured computer hardware. We also provide wireless network design and troubleshooting services. In addition, we maintain an application support team that is fully integrated with the IT support staff of the OEMs and their JIT suppliers. This team provides level 2 and level 3 support services 7 days a week, 24 hours a day for a variety globally deployed applications.
Our automotive solutions include:
- Software Solutions
– Component to Vehicle Traceability
– Management of the Transfer and Presentation of Vehicle Build Data to Plant Floor Devices
– Plant-wide Propagation of Vehicle Build Data to Plant Floor Applications via Subscription-based Web Service
– SPC for Wheel Alignment and Headlight Aim
– Real-time Vehicle Build Notification to Suppliers
– Finished Goods Inventory Tracking (Engines and Transmissions) Utilizing RFID and Bar Code Technologies
– Various Module Provisioning Systems (Engine, Transmission, Entertain-ment/GPS, etc.)
- Hardware Solutions
– Design and Fabrication of Proprietary Plant Floor Workstations
– Supply of Corporately Sanctioned Mobile Computer, Bar Code Scanner, and Printer Configurations for Various Plant Floor Applications
- Network Solutions
– Plant-wide Design and Deployment of Wireless Networks
– Partial-plant Wireless Designs for Specific Applications (AGV’s mostly)
– Wireless Network Troubleshooting
If you’d like to know more about Versona Systems capabilities within the automative industry, please contact 713-654-8200 or Sales@VersonaSystems.com.