Chemicals & Petroleum
With our headquarters in Houston, Texas it is no surprise that Versona Systems has long history working with Petrochemical companies, their customers, suppliers, and Engineering, Procurement, and Construction (EPC) partners. Versona Systems has tailored our wireless and asset management products and services to Petrochemical companies and their unique environments. This includes the integration with their back office SAP®, Oracle®, and Maximo® environments. As a result, we are pleased to have deployed the following barcode and RFID solutions to these companies domestically and internationally:
- Tool Room and Safety Equipment Management
- Turnaround Equipment Rental
- Maintenance, Repair, and Operations (MRO) Inventory and Asset Management
- Laydown Yard Inventory and Asset Management
- Operator Rounds and Readings
In addition, Versona Sysetms has designed and implemented traditional Wi-Fi, mesh, and point-to-point (PTP) wireless networks to support the above solutions including:
- In Hazardous Locations (Class I Div 1)
- Indoor Warehouses:
– Raw Material
– Finished Goods
- Outdoor Warehouses
– Laydown Yards
– Tool Trailers
– Temporary Shelters
- Control System Monitoring and Management for Wind Turbine Farms
Why Versona Systems?
Because our employees have been working in these environments for more than 25 years, we have a clear understanding of the challenges these companies face.
Because we have the expertise and experience to anticipate and deal the challenges associated with these environments.
Because we understand the:
- Need for Focusing on Safety First
- Way Business Processes Can Be Automated
- Multitude of Laws and Regulations (DOE, FERC, USCG, OSHA, State Licensing and Permitting Agencies, Etc.) to Considered When Performing Work
- Physical Size and Complexities of Operations
- Hazardous Location Involved (e.g. Class I Division 2)
- Various Security Requirements and Restrictions
- RF Environment
- Environmental Factors like Extreme Heat, Cold, Snow, and Rain
If you’d like to know more about Versona Systems capabilities in the chemical environment, please contact 713-654-8200 or Sales@VersonaSystems.com.