Do you want to reduce your inter-building network cost?
Want to extend your networks to another building quickly?
Wish you could support a temporary location with network and voice?
Need to add redundancy to your existing network for business continuity?
Provide services to other buildings while consolidating servers?
Are you tired of paying for high priced leased lines that do not have the bandwidth you need while staying within your IT budget?
BridgeWave point-to-point gigabit wireless solutions are for you.
Versona is pleased to partner with BridgeWave, the leading supplier of point-to-point gigabit wireless solutions. Offering fiber-equivalent capacity, reliability, and security, without the costs and delays often associated with inter-building fiber optic cable deployments. Delivering significant savings compared to leased lines for metropolitan area networks.
Advantages of BridgeWave’s Gigabit Wireless Links:
- High Capacity – full-rate, full-duplex GigE capacity up to 3.2 Gbps
- Reliability – carrier-class 99.999% availability
- Security – inherent and advanced security options including AES
- Privacy – dedicated connectivity between buildings
- Scalability – bandwidth on demand, easily upgradeable
- Cost – eliminate recurring leased line costs
- Installation – easy installation within days
- Distance – up to 6 miles
If you’d like to know more about Versona Systems capabilities in BridgeWave solutions, please contact 713-654-8200 or Sales@VersonaSystems.com.